USE OF SITE:
- Konkani Vhakkal grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the site and the service. This license does not include any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another vendor or any other third party; caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the site and the framing of any content available through the site uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party); uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose (in Konkani Vhakkal’s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) ‘s infrastructure; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not bypass any measures used by Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) to prevent or restrict access to the site. Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal).
- The site www.Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride.com service is not available to any users suspended or removed from the system by Konkani Vhakkal for any reason. Users may not have more than one active account. Additionally, users are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your www.KonkaniVhakkal.com account to another party. If you do not qualify, you may not use the www.konkaniVhakkal.com – The Konkani Bride service or the site.
- In consideration of your use of the site, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in India. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the site’s registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the site (or any portion thereof). If you use the site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Because of this, we strongly recommend that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You agree to notify Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content at its sole discretion.
- Purchases are shipped from our own registered office. All products are shipped out within 2 working days from the day of order placed.
- At Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride, we do understand the importance of receiving your purchased products in the best condition, and on time. We continuously strive hard to make sure the product reaches you at the earliest possible time.
- Order deliveries will be made by third party courier or logistics companies usually between 9am – 8pm Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Products will need to be signed for upon delivery and acknowledgement shall be the conclusive evidence that the products are delivered. We take no responsibility for acknowledgement signed by an alternative person other than the person ordering the product at the address indicated at the time of the order.
- Since the transactions are authorized by the card holder, we do not take responsibility for incorrect addresses provided at the time of placing the order.
- We are not responsible for damage of products after delivery. If you believe that the products is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and send an email at Konkanivhakkal@gmail.com mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
- Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal)’s shipment to the shipping carrier.
- You can connect with us anytime at Support@hersatchels.com with your order number in the subject line.
SHIPPING CHARGES: Shipping across India is FREE!
RETURNS: Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) does not have a return policy.
CASH ON DELIVERY: Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) does not have a COD policy.
- Wedding articles/any other article ordered on this website unused and undamaged condition and in its original packaging will be eligible for exchange.
- Please keep the product in its original condition, with brand outer box/bag, MRP and branding tags attached, etc. for a successful pick-up.
- Buyer needs to kindly raise an exchange request on our website within 48 (Forty Eight) hours of receipt of your order.
- Post Exchange of the product, the differential additional amount pending with Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) if any, shall be refunded or a wallet credit will be made in a reasonable time.
- Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) reserves full right to decide whether an exchange can be successfully processed depending on the condition of the returned product under ‘product exchange’ policy.
- A maximum of 2 product exchange requests will be accepted by Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) per customer.
ORDER CANCELLATIONS FROM SELLER:
- Please note that there may be certain orders that we are unable to accept and must cancel. Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) reserves the right to cancel any order without any explanation for doing so, under the circumstances where the requirement could not be met. The company will ensure that any communication of cancellation of an order or any applicable refund or credit will be made in a reasonable time.
ORDER CANCELLATIONS FROM BUYER:
- In case of request for order cancellations, Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason.
- As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed or approved by us, we shall cancel the order and a proper refund or a wallet credit shall be made in a reasonable time. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed.
- Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) reserves full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not.
- The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) and accepts Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal)’s decision regarding the cancellation.
- In the event the products delivered to you are damaged or are different from the order placed, please inform us within 48 (Forty Eight) hours of receiving the order via email at email@example.com with your order number in the subject line and we will reply back within 24 to 48 hours except Saturday and Sunday.
- Please share a photograph along with a parcel opening video of the damaged or differing product when making a request for repair or replacement of the product(s). Without any sufficient proof, no items are eligible for return/replacement.
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage or any application by the buyer will not be covered under our ‘Faulty items’ policy.
- We will repair/replace the damaged product (or replace the differing product with ordered one) at no additional cost and shall deliver the same within 20 working days of successful approval of the request.
- We strive to provide you with the best prices possible on products you buy from Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal); however, Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
- While Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) accepts your order the same shall be debited to your account as may be applicable.
BILLING: Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) reserves the right to collect taxes for shipping charges wherever applicable.
FRAUDULENT / DECLINED TRANSACTIONS:
- Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers’ fees from persons using the site fraudulently. Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the site and any other unlawful acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
CREDIT CARD / DEBIT CARD / INTERNET BANKING DETAILS:
- You agree, understand and confirm that the credit/debit/internet banking details provided by you for availing of services on Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the personal details which are not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct details to Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal).
- Further, the said information will not be utilized and shared by Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order.
- Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) will not be liable for any credit/debit card/internet banking fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you.
- When you use the site or send emails to Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal), you are communicating with Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) electronically. You consent to receive communications from Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) electronically.
- Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) will communicate with you by e-mail or by SMS. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED / SECURE AREAS:
- Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the site may be subject to prosecution.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (“marks”) displayed on the site are the property of Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) and other respective persons. Users are prohibited from using any marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as Meta tags on other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) or such third party which may own the marks. Users are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any content available on or through the site for commercial or public purposes.
- The site or third parties may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- All the information on this website is published in good faith. Any action you take upon the information on our website is strictly at your own risk. We are not liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website. We do not warrant that our products/website or its functioning or the content and material of the products/services made available thereby will be timely, secure, uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that our websites or the servers that make our website available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The use of our website is at your sole risk and you assume full responsibility for any costs associated with your use of our website. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind related to the use of our website.
- In force majeure events (acts of god), we shall not be responsible for the delivery of the products in time and we shall not be liable for any losses/damages caused to you with respect to the same. In no event will we, or our affiliates, our or their respective content or service providers, or any of our or their respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, suppliers or employees be liable to you for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, losses or causes of action, or lost revenue, lost profits, lost business or sales, or any other type of damage, whether based in contract or tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of, or the inability to use, or the performance of, our website or the content or material or functionality through our website, even if we are advised of the possibility of such damages.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY:
- All content, products, and services on the site are provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
- Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) is liable for any loss or damage caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained through the site; it is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
- Despite our best efforts, a small number of the many items in our catalog may be mispriced. However, we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures.
- If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the item. If a product’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of that cancellation.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- IN NO EVENT SHALL Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride HAS BEEN INFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
GOVERNING LAWS AND JURISDICTION:
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute or litigation shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of the Courts of Pune alone and not at any other place in India or outside its boundaries.