WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at +91 7975276336 or mailing us at: email@example.com
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
We use Razorpay for processing payments. We/Razorpay do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of razorpay on https://razorpay.com
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
Konkani Vhakkal Soical Media Icon or Link
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchases are shipped from our own registered office. All products are shipped out within 3 working days from the day of order placed. Minimum delivery time will be 5 days and maximum delivery time will be 10 days.
- At Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride, we do understand the importance of you receiving the purchased products in the best possible condition, and on time. We continuously strive each day to make sure the product reaches you at the earliest possible time.
- Your order shall be delivered by a third party courier/logistic company between 10pm – 8pm Monday – Friday, excluding public holidays.
- All products will be delivered to the given address within 10 days of purchasing the product, unless there is heavy rainfall or any unavoidable situation.
- Products will need to be signed for upon delivery and acknowledgement shall be the conclusive evidence that the products are delivered. We don’t take any responsibility for acknowledgement signed by an alternative person other than the person ordering the product at the address indicated at the time of the order.
- Since the transactions are authorized by the card holder, we do not take responsibility for incorrect addresses provided at the time of placing the order.
- We are not responsible for damage of products after delivery. If you believe that the product is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and send an email at email@example.com mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
- Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal)’s shipment to the shipping carrier.
- You can connect with us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject line.
SHIPPING CHARGES: Shipping across India is Rs100/-
RETURNS: Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) does not have a return policy.
CASH ON DELIVERY: Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) does not have a COD policy.
- Wedding articles/any other article ordered on this website unused and undamaged condition and in its original packaging will be eligible for exchange.
- Please keep the product in its original condition, with brand outer box/bag, MRP and branding tags attached, etc. for a successful pick-up.
- Buyer needs to kindly raise an exchange request on our website within 48 (Forty Eight) hours of receipt of your order.
- Post Exchange of the product, the differential additional amount pending with Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) if any, shall be refunded or a wallet credit will be made in a reasonable time.
- Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) reserves full right to decide whether an exchange can be successfully processed depending on the condition of the returned product under ‘product exchange’ policy.
- A maximum of 2 product exchange requests will be accepted by Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) per customer.
ORDER CANCELLATIONS FROM SELLER:
- In case of request for order cancellations, Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason.
- As part of usual business practice, if we receive a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed or approved by us, we shall cancel the order and a proper refund or a wallet credit shall be made in a reasonable time. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed.
- Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) reserves full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not.
- The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal) and accepts Vhakkal – The Konkani Bride (Konkani Vhakkal)’s decision regarding the cancellation.
- In the event the products delivered to you are damaged or are different from the order placed, please inform us within 48 (Forty Eight) hours of receiving the order via email at email@example.com with your order number in the subject line and we will reply back within 24 to 48 hours except Saturday and Sunday.
- Please share a photograph along with a parcel opening video of the damaged or differing product when making a request for repair or replacement of the product(s). Without any sufficient proof, no items are eligible for return/replacement.
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage or any application by the buyer will not be covered under our ‘Faulty items’ policy.
- We will repair/replace the damaged product (or replace the differing product with ordered one) at no additional cost and shall deliver the same within 20 working days of successful approval of the request.